WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR DINE-IN SERVICE!
“Weird Times” Plan of Action:
- You must be wearing a mask while moving about the space. When seated you can take your mask off; however for the safety of our staff, please wear it as much as possible.
- Please maintain social distance, please wash your hands, please do not come in if you are sick. We are trying to keep our staff healthy.
- We have added additional cleaning measures before, during and after service. If there is something you are not comfortable with, let us know.
- We will be opening in phases. Phase one our hours of operation will be Wed-Thurs 4pm-10pm and Fri-Sat 4pm-11pm, Sun-Tues Closed. We will not offer happy hour in phase one.
- We are still first come first serve. Super Mega Bien can only operate at half capacity so please refrain from table hibernation.
- We will have QR codes for the menu. If you prefer a paper menu, please let the host know.
- We don’t have touchless payment. Please bring cash if you would like to minimize contact.
- Due to COVID, dim sum carts are suspended for the time being. Dim Sum will be to order.
- We are trying to figure this out in an environment that changes daily. Please bare with us.
As always, thank you all for the support during these strange days!